Sunday, August 18, 2013

update

So, right now I am waiting for the bank to respond to my offer.  Interestingly, someone else decided they wanted to bid too.  But not for the whole thing.  They just want 2.5 acres.  After a search of the property records on my counties website I agreed to let the agent present my second offer as if it were for 10 acres not 12.  I was just going to sell the 2.5 anyway if they pushed me much higher on the price, and I don't have all the transaction costs, I can put less down on the property, and I don't have to deal with the subdivision process.

Before I was an investor I worked for large outsourcing firm and have heard all the Internet history.  I have been on calls as IP network connections have been tested.  But seriously, could I have done a third of what I did last week without the Internet?  I still made a number of phone calls, and talked to a number of sources, but it was always an educated discussion versus just listening to them tell me what was needed.

Tick Tock, the bank is on the clock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment